With its vintage industrial form, the Kichler Pendant No. 2666 bears a kind of hardy elegance borne directly out of its functionality. It offers maximum task lighting via a Fresnel lens (originally developed to maximize the visibility of lighthouses). Available in two sizes and in a Polished Nickel or Olde Bronze finish.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Pendant No. 2666 is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 10.5", Diameter 12"
- Large Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 13.5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Suspension - Large: Overall Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 49"
- Suspension - Small: Overall Length Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 48"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...