he name of the ET2 Pearl Suspension is derived from its smooth, pearlescent wash of light. This lighting effect is created by the numerous angles of chromed metal and layers of beveled Clear glass and White glass. Encased within this sharp, geometric configuration of materials are 20 bright white, energy efficient LEDs.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Pearl Suspension is available with the following:
- White and beveled Clear glass shades
- Metal frame and supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Integral transformer in canopy
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 1748
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Twenty 1 Watt 120 Volt LEDs, 20 total watts (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 7.5", Width 31.5", Depth 8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18.5", Adjustable To 124.5"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Width 13", Depth 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...