FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Developed with designers and architects in mind, Kuzco is known for offering a wide range of contemporary lighting options that utilize the latest in LED technology. Committed to offering top tier quality, they are recognized for their commitment to high standards and custom lighting capabilities
The PD105 LED Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed in 2016
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Heavy gauge frosted acrylic
- Patent pending fixture design
- Dimmer Range: 10%-100%
- ETL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year, 5 years for LED module
- Made In China
Finish: Black, White
Light Option: Uplight, Downlight
- Uplight Option: 5 Watt (165 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Uplight Option: 5 Watt (235 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Downlight Option: 5 Watt (165 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Downlight Option: 5 Watt (235 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Height 4", Diameter 4":
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 124":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kuzco Lighting PD3004 Slender Drop LED Mini Pendant features a simplistic glass shade with an interior frosted shade that diffuses the energy efficient light source. Showcasing understated elegance, this minimal piece will make a statement by saying less is ...
The Anello LED Mini Pendant by Elan Lighting presents a beautiful contrast of negative and positive space. Its circular body is divided into an opaque, Chrome-finished upper-half and an empty, acrylic-lined bottom-half. A Warm White LED light source shines down ...