Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Path Light No. 1543 is available with the following:
- Cast-aluminum construction
- Includes one 1-6" stem and one 1-12" stem
- Wiring kit also included
- Ground spike supplied for mounting
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed for wet locations
Finish: Black, Southern Clay, Verde
- One 12 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 15.5", Adjustable To 21.5", Diameter 5.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.