The FontanaArte Passion Table Lamp utilizes bright task lighting to banish shadows from the surfaces of desks and tables. The Passion Table Lamp, a 2004 Studio Beretta design well-suited to contemporary interiors, features a silky-smooth shade perched on an off-center stem.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Passion Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White Satin Blown Glass diffuser.
- Internal upper metal reflector.
- Brass body.
- Chrome finish.
- Small: One 60 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large: Two 100 Watt 120 Volt E27 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium: One 150 Watt 120 Volt E27 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small: Height 14.17", Diameter 7.87"
- Medium: Height 23.62", Diameter 12.2"
- Large: Height 34.25", Diameter 18.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...