A great poolside option for both home and business, the Magis Paso Doble Outdoor Chaise Lounge offers a sleek silhouette in a comfortable design. Choose from a black or white mesh fabric and frame to create the appropriate look for the space. The Paso Doble Outdoor Chaise Lounge is stackable.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Paso Doble Outdoor Chaise Lounge is available with the following:
- Frame in aluminum
- Arms and crosspieces in die-cast aluminum painted in polyester powder
- Seat in polyester-vinyl polymer fabric
- Ships assembled, by freight carrier. Product will be brought inside your home and packing materials removed upon request.
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni, 2009
- Arm: Height 19"
- Item: Height 35", Depth 29", Length 60"
- Seat: Height 17"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...