Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Paso Doble Low Chair Set of 2 is available with the following:
- Aluminum frame
- Die-cast aluminum arms and crosspieces, painted in polyester powder or polished
- Seat in polyester/vinyl polymer fabric, polyester/vinyl polymer and polyester/cotton fabric, or leather
- Set of 2 chairs
- Ships assembled, by freight carrier. Product will be brought inside your home and packing materials removed upon request
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni, 2009
Material: Black with Black Leather, Black with Black Polyester, Black with Black Polyester-Cotton, Black with Black Polymer, Polished Aluminum with Black Leather, Polished Aluminum with Black Melange, Polished Aluminum with Black Polyester-Cotton, Polished Aluminum with Black Polymer, Polished Aluminum with White Polymer, White with White Polymer
Option: With Arms, Without Arms
- With Arms Option Item: Height 28"
- Without Arms Option Item: Height 28"
- With Arms Option Item: Width 29"
- Without Arms Option Item: Width 26"
- With Arms Option Item: Depth 30"
- Without Arms Option Item: Depth 30"
- Arm: Height 21"
- Seat: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.