The Magis Paso Doble Low Chair Set of 2 has the same fluid curves and sturdy aluminum construction of the standard Paso Doble chairs, but with a slightly slouched, laidback stance; the back is 4" lower and the seat extends outward 8" further. Available in a variety of finishes and seat fabrics, and with or without arms.
Founded in 1976 by a newcomer to the Italian furniture business (Eugenio Peruzzi), Magis today continues to give modern furniture design a novel twist. Magis embraces the creativity of leading global designers (Richard Sapper, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Ron Arad and many others) and incorporates sophisticated technology and materials into every chair, table and design accessory they make.
The Paso Doble Low Chair Set of 2 is available with the following:
- Aluminum frame
- Die-cast aluminum arms and crosspieces, painted in polyester powder or polished
- Seat in polyester/vinyl polymer fabric, polyester/vinyl polymer and polyester/cotton fabric, or leather
- Set of 2 chairs
- Ships assembled, by freight carrier. Product will be brought inside your home and packing materials removed upon request.
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Stefano Giovannoni, 2009
Finish and Seat Color:
Black with Black Leather,
Black with Black Polyester,
Black with Black Polyester-Cotton,
Black with Black Polymer,
Polished Aluminum with Black Leather,
Polished Aluminum with Black Melange,
Polished Aluminum with Black Polyester-Cotton,
Polished Aluminum with Black Polymer,
Polished Aluminum with White Polymer,
White with White Polymer
- Arm: Height 21"
- Seat: Height 15"
- With Arms: Height 28", Width 29", Depth 30"
- Without Arms: Height 28", Width 26", Depth 30"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...