Feiss Lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Parker Place Pendant is available with the following:
- Pearl glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" stem and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pasquale Miranda
Finish: Brushed Steel with White Opal Etched Glass, Dark Bronze with Dark Bronze Spun Steel, Dark Bronze with White Opal Etched Glass
Size: Small, Medium
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 8"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 7.25"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 55"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 13"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 6.75", Diameter 11.25"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 60"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
P1144BS, P1144DBZ, P1146BS, P1146DBZ, P1147DBZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.