A beautiful Pearl glass shade offers a softening touch to an otherwise strong Restoration design. The Feiss Parker Place Pendant, designed by Pasquale Miranda, gives dining rooms and kitchens a certain sophistication, perfect for both transitional as well as themed spaces.
Murray Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Parker Place Pendant is available with the following:
- Pearl glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" stem and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Designed by Pasquale Miranda
Finish and Shade:
Brushed Steel with White Opal Etched Glass,
Dark Bronze with Dark Bronze Spun Steel,
Dark Bronze with White Opal Etched Glass
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 8", Overall Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 55"
- Small Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 7.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 16", Diameter 13", Overall Length Adjustable From 18", Adjustable To 60"
- Medium Shade: Height 6.75", Diameter 11.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Parker Place by Murray Feiss