Art Deco design meets modern convenience. The Period Arts Paris Ceiling Fan is a unique interpretation of 1920s French fashion featuring a Bronze finish and leaded glass. The Paris Ceiling Fan is available with many remote control options. Choose from incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
The Period Arts Fan Company, headquartered in Ashland, OR, designs and manufactures ceiling fans that expertly combine modern technology with original interpretations of late-nineteenth century and early-twentieth century architectural, interior and product design movements.
The Paris Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Leaded glass shade
- 4 blades
- Rubbed Bronze finish
- Up to 4 remote control speeds (see below for Remote information)
- Round ceiling canopy
- 3" and 7" downrod
- 12 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 33 degrees
- Limited lifetime warranty
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body Finish:
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
- 26W Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20", Adjustable To 24"
- Downrod: Length 3", Length 7"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Housing: Height 13", Width 10"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...