In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Studio Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, plywood, stainless steel
- Solid hardwood and plywood frame
- Tufted seat cushion
- Loose back cushions
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead, Oatmeal
- Item: Width 66", Height 31", Depth 32"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-STUDIO-AS, PM1-STUDIO-CE, PM1-STUDIO-LD, PM1-STUDIO-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gus Modern Davenport Bi-Sectional Sofa is a comfortable and versatile piece for larger modern living spaces. It features smooth, crisply tailored upholstery over the sharply structured cushions and frame. The unique way the stainless steel base wraps up and ...
Keep it clean and comfortable in your contemporary lounge spaces with the Blu Dot Mono Seating Collection. Each piece is simple and streamlined, with a single seat cushion, loose throw pillows and sophisticated monochromatic (mostly) color palettes--with solid wood legs ...