In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Studio Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, plywood, stainless steel
- Solid hardwood and plywood frame
- Tufted seat cushion
- Loose back cushions
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead
- Item Width 66", Height 31", Depth 32":
- Seat Height 17", Depth 21":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-STUDIO-AS, PM1-STUDIO-CE, PM1-STUDIO-LD, PM1-STUDIO-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In designer Hella Jongerius' home country of Holland, "polder" refers to low-lying flatlands divided into sections for different agricultural purposes. The Vitra Polder Sofa recalls this landscape with its differing horizontally-shaped cushions and mix of fabric colors and types. A ...
Outdoor seating with distinctive modern design by Philippe Starck and Eugeni Quitllet. The otherwise austere silhouette of the Kartell Magic Hole Sofa is enhanced by original detailing: hollow, flared pockets in the arms. Made out of durable, weatherproof polyethylene, the ...
The Gus Modern Carmichael Loft Sofa evokes a classic settee, but with distinctly modern overtones. It features a high, subtly angled back and crisply tailored upholstery. The solid ash wood legs are built directly into the frame for stability. This ...