In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, plywood, stainless steel
- Solid hardwood & plywood frame
- Tufted seat cushion
- Loose back cushions
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead, Oatmeal
- Item: Width 33", Height 31", Depth 32"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-LNGCHR-AS, PM1-LNGCHR-CE, PM1-LNGCHR-LD, PM1-LNGCHR-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Comfort you can take to the bank. The Blu Dot Bank Lounge Chair has a formal, squared-off appearance balanced by over-sized proportions and comfy cushions. All the back, seat and arm cushions are finished with piping to enhance their tailored ...
Initially designed by Hans J. Wegner in 1960, the Carl Hansen CH445 Wing Lounge Chair didn't really take off. Not until its re-release in 2006, that is. This unusual lounge chair features a sharply curved back ideally suited for making ...