In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, plywood, stainless steel
- Solid hardwood & plywood frame
- Tufted seat cushion
- Loose back cushions
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead, Oatmeal
- Item: Width 33", Height 31", Depth 32"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-LNGCHR-AS, PM1-LNGCHR-CE, PM1-LNGCHR-LD, PM1-LNGCHR-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Take a load off. A distinctive design by Ilmari Tapiovaara. the Artek Mademoiselle Lounge Chair features an irresistible leaned-back look. Its birch wood composition is stained in black or painted White. making it a versatile chair for both formal and ...
A little lounge with big style. The Fritz Hansen Minuscule Lounge Chair was designed by Cecilie Manz as a modern barrel chair. Atop a Matte Grey reinforced plastic base. the smooth embracing curves of the seat and back are complemented ...