The Sonneman Paramount Flushmount is a glamorous Art Deco-inspired piece, but with an industrial side. Its shade is a metal ring with deep, gear-like ridges. The texture of these ridges is highlighted by a glossy Polished Nickel finish. Includes a White glass bottom diffuser. Available in two sizes.
Sonneman A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Paramount Flushmount is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped metal shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal supports
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 9.5"
- Small Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 12.5"
- Small Shade: Height 3.25", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 14"
- Large Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 16.5"
- Large Shade: Height 3.25", Diameter 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Paramount by Sonneman Lighting