In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Daybed is available with the following:
- Leg Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Fabric upholstery, steel legs
- Frame Material: Solid hardwood & plywood
- Tufted seat cushion
- Loose back cushions
- Lead fabric: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Sanford fabric: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
Fabric Color: Lead, Sanford Ash, Sanford Black, Sanford Ceramic
Position: Left Armed, Right Armed
- Item Width 92", Height 31", Depth 32":
- Seat Height 17", Depth 21":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-LFDYBD-AS, PM1-LFDYBD-CE, PM1-LFDYBD-LD, PM1-LFDYBD-OA, PM1-RTDYBD-AS, PM1-RTDYBD-CE, PM1-RTDYBD-LD, PM1-RTDYBD-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A playfully relaxing piece for your modern living space. Designed by Patricia Urquiola, the Gan Rugs Bandas Chaise Lounge B features a unique checkerboard/stripe pattern made by alternately hand looming embroidering and crocheting wool yarns. A wood frame and dense ...