In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount Bench is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, fabric
- Solid hardwood & plywood frame
- Tufted cushion
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead
- Item Width 44.7", Height 18.5", Depth 22.3":
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-LBENCH-AS, PM1-LBENCH-CE, PM1-LBENCH-LD, PM1-LBENCH-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Drum Stool is a space-age super-stool distinguished by bold angles. While certainly modern, the sharp symmetry of the stool makes it versatile, as does its compact, easy-to-move proportions. Two injection-molded hard foam shells are connected by a ...
In modern spaces, this bench is totally money! The Blu Dot Bank Bench is perfectly poised, with a sharply tailored piped cushion and clean-lined hardwood frame (in matching upholstery) atop slim tubular steel legs. Choose between a variety of upholstery ...