In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The Paramount 2 Piece Right Arm Sectional Sofa is available with the following:
- Material: Wood, plywood, stainless steel
- Solid hardwood and plywood frame
- Tufted seat cushions
- Loose back cushions
- Stainless steel legs
- Ash/Ceramic: 63% polyester/37% acrylic
- Lead/Oatmeal: 31% hemp/29% cotton/40% polyester
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
Color: Ash, Ceramic, Lead, Oatmeal
- Chaise: Width 92", Height 31", Depth 32"
- Item: Width 66", Height 31", Depth 32"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
PM1-RSECTL-AS, PM1-RSECTL-CE, PM1-RSECTL-LD, PM1-RSECTL-OA
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The versatile, squared-off form of the Gus Modern Atwood Sofa makes it ideal for any modern space. The highly tailored piece features blind-tufted and top-stitched upholstery, finished off with piping details. The FSC-certified solid wood frame and tapered legs are ...
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...
The Gus Modern Carmichael Loft Sofa evokes a classic settee, but with distinctly modern overtones. It features a high, subtly angled back and crisply tailored upholstery. The solid ash wood legs are built directly into the frame for stability. This ...