With strong lines, a Brushed Nickel finish, and Etched Marble glass, the Minka-Lavery Paradox Bath Bar-Fluorescent can fit comfortably into a variety of home styles. It's also ENERGY STAR certified. The Paradox Bath is reversible, so it can be installed as a uplight or downlight. It's available with two or four lights.
Minka-Lavery, recognized as a leader in modern elegance, offers decorative lighting with high quality craftsmanship in a variety of materials, including solid brass, wrought iron and cast aluminum. Located in Corona, CA, the Minka Group is branched into three providers that offer creative designs as well as timeless classics: Minka-Lavery lighting, Minka Aire fans and George Kovacs lighting.
The Paradox Bath Bar-Fluorescent is available with the following:
- Etched Marble glass shades.
- Brushed Nickel finish.
- Wall plate.
- UL Listed.
- Energy Efficient.
- Energy Star rated.
Number of Lights:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt 4 Pin Type G24q-1 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 13 Watt 120 Volt 4 Pin Type G24q-1 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 18", Depth 8.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 30", Depth 8.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...