Perfected in its imperfections, the Aureliano Toso Paper P-PL Wall/Ceiling Lamp is like the idea once tossed and then revisited. This unabashed curved beauty is made of crinkled Satin White textured glass and works in a variety of contemporary spaces. Designed by Mauro Marzollo.
Italian lighting design company Aureliano Toso Illuminazione dal 1938 creates innovative lighting that is based in the greatest 1930s Italian glassmaking traditions. Their current line of fixtures decorates, illuminates and invigorates any modern space. Aureliano Toso is a brand of the FDV Collection.
The Paper P-PL Wall/Ceiling Lamp is available with the following:
- Satin White crinkled curved glass shade
- Metal supports
- White with Chrome finish
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Large Incandescent option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included), or two 20 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes two 18 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes two 11 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamps (not included), two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes two 26 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-3 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Width 11.75", Depth 11.75"
- Large Fixture: Width 17.75", Depth 17.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...