When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Panthella Floor Lamp (White Opal) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Injection molded White Opal acrylic shade
- White injection molded ABS supports
- White injection molded ABS base
- White steel stem
- 12' White power cord
- Inline on/off foot switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Verner Panton
- One 150 Watt 120 Volt A21 E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 51.4"
- Shade: Diameter 19.7"
- Base: Diameter 13.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.