Currently based in Nesquehoning PA, Alico Lighting, A division of ELK Group International, was founded more than fifty years ago as a manufacturer of undercabinet lighting. They were one of the first North American lighting companies to do so, with their complete collections of halogen Minipots and Halobars. Based on that success, Alico expanded into bathroom and vanity lights, and from there into decorative art glass pendants. Diving into the production of energy-efficient and cost-saving fixtures, the AL(ECO) line was officially launched in 2009, incorporating the latest energy-saving technologies (LED, CFL) into their designs.
The Pannelli Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Upright mounting only
Shade Color: White Opal
Finish: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights, 5 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Incandescent lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Incandescent lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Incandescent lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Incandescent lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 6", Width 19", Depth 3"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6", Width 30", Depth 3"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6", Width 41", Depth 3"
- 5-Light Option: Height 6", Width 52", Depth 3"
Ratings: Based on 9 reviews, this product is rated 4.4 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.