Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Pangen Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Shade Material: Aluminum, Polycarbonate
- Molded and painted aluminum shade
- Painted White interior
- Satin-finished polycarbonate diffuser
- Round Chome-plated ceiling canopy
- 118" suspension cable
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Black, Green, Orange, Red, White
- Cable: Length 118"
- Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 125.9"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
UL4196AR, UL4196BI, UL4196N, UL4196R, UL4196V
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.