Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Pangen Pendant is available with the following:
- Molded and painted aluminum shade
- Painted White interior
- Satin-finished polycarbonate diffuser
- Round Chome-plated ceiling canopy
- 118" suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
Shade Color: Black, Green, Orange, Red, White
- Three 43 Watt 120 Volt A19 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 23.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 125.9"
- Cable: Length 118"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.