A take-off on the three design partners' names (Theo Richardson, Charles Brill and Alexander Williams), Rich Brilliant Willing is a team that can stand to do a little bragging (although they never would). Established in 2007, Rich Brilliant Willing has achieved amazingly swift and widespread success with their modern lighting, furniture and home accessory designs.
The Palindrome 6-Series LED Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Rich Brilliant Willing in 2014
- Material: Bent steel tubes with adjustable cast glass diffusers
- Six bent steel tubes fit together to create different compositions
- Multiple suspension options can change the look of the fixture
- Customizable installation allows the user to decide the orientation of the six light sources and tubes
- Glass diffusers can be rotated by hand 360°
- Three field-cuttable suspension cables included
- 550 lumen output per light source
- Dimmable with standard electronic dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Finish: Matte White, Quarzite, White Hybrid, Glacier, Putty, Breccia, Brown Gold, Blue, Glimmer, Graphite, Matte Black, Satin Nickel, Mottled Brass, Polished Chrome, Polished Copper
- 51.6 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Cable Length 72":
- Canopy Diameter 5":
- Fixture Width Adjustable From 39", Adjustable To 78", Height 48", Depth 6", Weight 48 Lbs.:
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 120":
Manufacturer IDs: view
PD-6110-Copper-Patina, PD-6110-Mottled-Brass, PD-6110-Satin-Pewter, PD-6210-Blue, PD-6210-Brecca, PD-6210-Champagne, PD-6210-Glacier, PD-6210-Glimmer, PD-6210-Gold, PD-6210-Graphite, PD-6210-Mate-White, PD-6210-Matte-Black, PD-6210-Quarzite, PD-6210-White-Hybrid
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Artemide Tolomeo Double Shaded Suspension, designed by Michele De Lucchi and Giancarlo Fassina, features fully adjustable twin shades--a great contemporary design for the modern dining room, kitchen or office. Made with a telescoping stem in chromed steel, adjustable at ...
The Minka Lavery 1730 Series Island Light enthralls you with its endearing sparkle while its clean and crisp structure lends an enduring transitional appeal. The 1730 Series Island Light features box pleated Etched glass shades and Lathan Bronze finish.