FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 2000, Tivoli Audio was founded by Tom DeVesto and audio engineer and design great Henry Kloss. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Tivoli Audio's goal is to create beautiful and simple-to-use radios, speakers and other audio products that are high-quality but affordable. Tivoli Audio stays on the cutting edge by pairing clean, classic forms and functionality with state-of-the art electronics and wireless technologies.
The PAL Bluetooth Portable Radio is available with the following:
- Material: Plastic
- Analog AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR; uses Bluetooth's advanced A2DP profile for high-quality sound
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) to minimze interference from other wireless devices
- 30' reception range
- 2.5" full-range, long-throw driver
- Auxiliary input and stereo headphone output
- Environmentally-friendly rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Cordless playback time dependent on volume level, wireless vs. analog and if the battery is fully charged
- Battery Type: Battery Pack (Included)
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
Color: Gloss Black and White, Gloss Red and White, Gloss White and White
- Item Width 3.69", Height 6.25", Depth 3.88":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.