FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
In 2000, Tivoli Audio was founded by Tom DeVesto and audio engineer and design great Henry Kloss. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Tivoli Audio's goal is to create beautiful and simple-to-use radios, speakers and other audio products that are high-quality but affordable. Tivoli Audio stays on the cutting edge by pairing clean, classic forms and functionality with state-of-the art electronics and wireless technologies.
The PAL Bluetooth Portable Radio is available with the following:
- Material: Plastic
- Analog AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR; uses Bluetooth's advanced A2DP profile for high-quality sound
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) to minimze interference from other wireless devices
- 30' reception range
- 2.5" full-range, long-throw driver
- Auxiliary input and stereo headphone output
- Environmentally-friendly rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Cordless playback time dependent on volume level, wireless vs. analog and if the battery is fully charged
- Battery Type: Battery Pack (Included)
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Made In China
Color: Gloss Black and White, Gloss Red and White, Gloss White and White
- Item Width 3.69", Height 6.25", Depth 3.88":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A cushy throw pillow that you're gonna...well, love. The Vitra Love Graphic Pillow features the classic Alexander Girard "Love" graphic, printed on a smooth 100% cover (which is removable and washable). Plush duck half down fill ensures the pillow's softness ...
Inspired by the layout and urbanity of New York's most populous borough, Mat-The-Basics Brooklyn Rug is a hand-woven kelim style rug that features a simple grid pattern. The lines of this pattern contrast with the background in both depth (raised) ...
A finely tailored accent for your bed or sofa. The Gus Modern Pinstripe Pillows - Set of 6 includes 3 large square and 3 smaller lumbar pillows, one each in pinstriped-patterned shades of Spruce, Currant and Indigo. The felted fabric ...