Features an exquisite handcrafted double glass shade available in several stunning colors. The Besa Lighting Pahu Pendant has an Opal inner shade and a clear outer. The canopy is plated, stamped steel with three 10' aircraft-quality stainless steel cable supports. At just under 8" in diameter, the Pahu is an ideal finishing touch for kitchens, dining rooms and offices--especially when three or four are installed in a row.
Besa Lighting Company, located in Ohio, uses only glass handcrafted in Europe. Using traditional methods passed down from generation to generation, every hand-blown glass lighting system Besa Lighting Company produces is an original.
The Pahu Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical handcrafted outer glass shade
- Cylindrical handcrafted Opal inner glass shade
- Metal accents
- Flat 3-cable with lamp holder ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- 120" SVT cord
- Three 120" stainless steel cables
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A21 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 129.87"
- Small Shade: Height 9.87", Diameter 7.87"
- Medium Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 130.63"
- Medium Shade: Height 10.63", Diameter 11.75"
- Large Fixture: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 131.75"
- Large Shade: Height 11.75", Diameter 15.75"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...