FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Paddle Dimmer is available with the following:
- On/Off paddle switch plus slider dimmer for 1 light fixture
- Supports Incandescent and Halogen bulbs
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing dimmer of equal wattage
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Can be combine with a Paddle Switch or a variety of other adorne products
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- 2-Wire, 120 Volt, 60 Hz
- UL Listed
Finish: Magnesium, White
Option: 1100 Watt, 700 Watts
- One 7 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (included).
- Item: Height 4.2", Width 2.51", Depth 1.62"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ADPD1103HM2, ADPD1103HW4, ADPD703HM4, ADPD703HW4
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Skylark Low Voltage Electronic Dimmer, by Lutron, is a designer-style, high quality light dimmer for use with electronic transformers. Preset, or slide to on/off. Uses standard, single-pole wiring (one switch controls one light) for easy installation. Power failure memory. ...
A true universal wireless dimmer that, amazingly, can support incandescent, halogen, MLV, fluorescent, forward-/reverse-phase ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs. The Legrand Adorne SofTap Dimmer ADTP700MMUM2/W2 Wireless Master features a micro-movement functionality, allowing you to turn lights on and off or ...
The Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimmer offers extensive control of your wall and ceiling lights through Caseta's state-of-the art wireless system. The dimmer easily replaces a current switch, installing in a junction box that provides standard in-wall wiring, and doesn’t require ...