FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Paddle Dimmer is available with the following:
- On/Off paddle switch plus slider dimmer for 1 light fixture
- Supports Incandescent and Halogen bulbs
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing dimmer of equal wattage
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Can be combine with a Paddle Switch or a variety of other adorne products
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- 2-Wire, 120 Volt, 60 Hz
- UL Listed
Finish: Magnesium, White
Option: 1100 Watt, 700 Watts
- One 7 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (included).
- Item: Height 4.2", Width 2.51", Depth 1.62"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ADPD1103HM2, ADPD1103HW4, ADPD703HM4, ADPD703HW4
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Legrand Adorne Touch Wi-Fi Ready Dimmer offers easy to use Wi-Fi capable light control. Features a stunning translucent glass-like face and operates just like a smartphone. Simply use your finger on the circle to turn lights on or off. ...
A true universal dimmer that, amazingly, can support incandescent, halogen, MLV, fluorescent, forward-phase ELV, CFL, and LED bulbs. The Legrand Adorne Touch Dimmer Wireless Master includes wireless capabilities, allowing you to pair it with a Touch Wireless Remote to control ...
The Legrand Adorne Touch Switch Wi-Fi Ready Remote offers easy to use Wi-Fi capable light control. Features a stunning translucent glass-like face and operates just like a smartphone. Simply use your finger on the circle to turn lights on or ...