Goodbye dull, hello dazzling! Legrand takes dimmers, switches, outlets and wall plates to a new level of smarts, style and sophistication. Based in Limoges, France, Legrand has been developing innovative control solutions for over 100 years. One of their exciting new product lines is the "adorne collection," which has a range of high tech (but artful) switches, undercabinet lights and wireless home systems.
The Paddle Dimmer is available with the following:
- On/Off paddle switch plus slider dimmer for 1 light fixture
- Supports Incandescent and Halogen bulbs
- Easy 1 for 1 replacement of existing dimmer of equal wattage
- Typical installation doesn't require new wires
- Switch supports single-pole and three-way operation
- Can be combine with a Paddle Switch or a variety of other adorne products
- Use only with the adorne collection of wall plates (not included)
- 2-Wire, 120 Volt, 60 Hz
- UL Listed
Finish: Magnesium, White
Option: 1100 Watt, 700 Watts
- One 7 Watt 120 Volt LED lamp (included).
- Item: Height 4.2", Width 2.51", Depth 1.62"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ADPD1103HM2, ADPD1103HW4, ADPD703HM4, ADPD703HW4
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Legrand Adorne Control Box with Paddle Dimmer and 15A GFCI provides power for hardwired Legrand Adorne undercabinet lighting systems. All adorne modular undiercabinet systems must have a control box (or be direct wired). This option includes a tamper-resistant 15A ...
The Legrand Adorne Paddle 20A 4-Way Switch features a simple up and down motion, allowing lights to be turned on and off with ease. This 4-way switch must be paired with two additional 3-way switches or dimmers, enabling convenient light ...
The Legrand Adorne Whisper Dimmer features an on/off switch that is an innovative cross between a traditional toggle and a paddle switch, making no sound when pushed (hence the name Whisper). Also includes a slide dimmer for dimming and brighting ...