FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Pacifica Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Oval Opal Etched glass shades with wavy pattern
- Steel base
- Empire Silver finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be mounted as uplights or downlights
- ETL Listed Damp
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 16", Depth 6.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 25", Depth 6.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.5", Width 33.5", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter 7"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 6.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
PF8602ES, PF8603ES, PF8604ES
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Modern and innovative, the Quoizel Platinum Collection Pace LED Bath Bar features two types of glass to diffuse the energy efficient illumination. The outer glass tube is cut at an angle on both ends, adding a dynamic touch. The shiny ...
The Quoizel Platinum Collection Lacombe Bath Bar has a tantalizing presence that will still enlighten modern spaces. The cleverly designed shade is made of vertically strung glass beads, that sparkle and shine with grace when the fixture is lit. Perfect ...