The Quoizel Pacifica Bath Bar sheds soft light that's as cool and refreshing as an ocean breeze. Each of the frosty oval shades is made out of Opal Etched glass with a textural wave pattern. These soft structures are well-complemented by the clean lines and subtle Empire Silver finish of the steel base. Can be mounted as uplights or downlights.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Pacifica Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Oval Opal Etched glass shades with wavy pattern
- Steel base
- Empire Silver finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- Can be mounted as uplights or downlights
- ETL Listed Damp
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 16", Depth 6.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 25", Depth 6.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 6.5", Width 33.5", Depth 6.5"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter 7"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.5", Width 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...