Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Pacific Edge Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Polished Nickel finish
- Etched Opal glass shade
- CoolTouch 6 speed DC control system
- 3 Cherry and Walnut reversible blades
- Ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. downrod
- 52 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 6 forward and reverse speeds
- Airflow: 3688 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 30 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 123 cfm/watt (high)
- 30 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- 78 in. lead wire
- On/off and full range light dimming
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt T3 Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 19.13"
- Downrod: Length 6"
- Fan Body: Height 9.48", Width 9.45"
- Blade: Diameter 52"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.