The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The P4328 Swing Arm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Steel shade and body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Adjustable swing arm
- Illuminated (when off) touch memory dimmer switch on wall plate
- Dims to 5%
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 84
- Lumens: 300
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hrs
- Can be hard-wired or installed with the included pin-up kit
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chocolate Chrome, Chrome, Copper Bronze Patina, Honey Gold
- One 8 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 13.75"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 5", Adjustable To 23.5"
- Plate: Height 5.5", Width 4.75", Depth 1"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
P4328-077, P4328-084, P4328-248, P4328-631, P4328-647
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.