The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The P4318 Swing Arm Wall Sconce (Brushed Nickel) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Steel shade and body
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Wall plate
- Adjustable swing arm
- Illuminated (when off) touch memory dimmer switch
- Dims to 5%
- Can be hardwired or installed using the included pin-up kit
- LED Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 84
- 300 lumens
- UL Listed
- Energy Efficient
- One 8 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 13.75", Extension Adjustable From 5", Adjustable To 23.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.