The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The P4308 Swing Arm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Puck-shaped steel shade
- Steel body
- Rectangular wall plate
- Illuminated (when off) touch dimmer switch
- Adjustable swing arm
- Install with pin-up kit, or hardwire
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 84
- Lumens: 320
- Average Rated Life: 30,000 hours
- UL Listed
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chocolate Chrome, Chrome, Copper Bronze Patina, Honey Gold
- One 8 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 6.25", Width 13.75", Extension Adjustable From 5", Adjustable To 23.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.