Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Owings Mill Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear Seeded glass shade
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Natural Bronze finish
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear Seeded
Finish: Natural Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base In
- Medium option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Width 7.5", Depth 8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 18.5", Width 8.75", Depth 9"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21", Width 10", Depth 11.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
B9461NB, B9462NB, B9463NB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With antique styling and rich finishes, the Troy Lighting Mendocino Outdoor Wall Sconce offers a warm welcome on a foggy night. Hand-worked iron creates a cage around a Clear Seeded glass globe. Surrounding the cage, a metal cuff is embellished ...
A handsome blend of Victorian and early American design, the Troy Lighting Verona Outdoor Wall Sconce No. BCD683 presents elegant exterior lighting through clear seeded glass. Its curling metalwork is finished in one of three rich hues, perfect for a ...
The Troy Lighting Los Feliz Outdoor Wall Sconce brings Spanish passion and strength to the parameter of the house. Featuring a decorative hand-forged iron construction and clear seeded glass, the Los Feliz Outdoor Wall Sconce adds old world European style ...