Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Ovation Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-pulled glass shade
- Wrought iron base
- Square wall plate
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent version available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Designed by Jim Henderson
Color: Tahoe Pine Amber, Tortoise Shell, White Frit
Finish: Black Iron, Bronze Brown, Satin Nickel
Light Option: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A-19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 13", Width 6", Depth 6.5"
- Plate: Height 6"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
700TDOVSAB, 700TDOVSAB-CF, 700TDOVSAS, 700TDOVSAS-CF, 700TDOVSAZ, 700TDOVSAZ-CF, 700TDOVSTB, 700TDOVSTB-CF, 700TDOVSTS, 700TDOVSTS-CF, 700TDOVSTZ, 700TDOVSTZ-CF, 700TDOVSWB, 700TDOVSWB-CF, 700TDOVSWS, 700TDOVSWS-CF, 700TDOVSWZ, 700TDOVSWZ-CF
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.