Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Oval Eight Arms with Glass Chandelier is available with the following:
- Eight dome-shaped, hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One round ceiling canopy
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- One 36 in. field-adjustable standard chain
- 180 in. electrical wire
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (1000)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Dark Smoke, Mahogany
Size: Small, Large
- Eight 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Chain: Length 36"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 34", Height 17.6", Diameter 22"
- Small Option Shade: Height 4.92", Diameter 3.91"
- Large Option Chain: Length 36"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 43.1", Height 17.75", Diameter 27.6"
- Large Option Shade: Height 4.92", Diameter 3.91"
Manufacturer IDs: view
101304-03-G83, 101304-03-H83, 101304-05-G83, 101304-05-H83, 101304-07-G83, 101304-07-H83, 101304-10-G83, 101304-10-H83, 101308-03-G83, 101308-03-H83, 101308-05-G83, 101308-05-H83, 101308-07-G83, 101308-07-H83, 101308-10-G83, 101308-10-H83
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.