Starting out with just one Garden Lamp design, Coe Studios was founded more than 25 years ago in Berkeley, California, by Jerry Coe. Now, the architectural lighting from Coe Studios has grow into a fine quality line of durable, solid bronze lamps. Their clean, simple style is designed to work with many gardens and homes, from contemporary to traditional.
The Outdoor Lamp is available with the following:
- Hand-blown, slightly textured glass shade
- Solid bronze construction
- Adaptable for either low-voltage or line-voltage installation
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Designed by Jerry Coe
Glass Color: Clear, Frosted
Size: Entryway, Garden, Estate
- Entryway option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Estate option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (included).
- Garden option utilizes one 18 Watt 12 Volt bayonet Incandescent lamp (two included), or one 15 Watt 120 Volt bayonet Incandescent lamp (two included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Entryway Option Fixture: Height 10"
- Estate Option Fixture: Height 11"
- Garden Option Fixture: Height 8"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Width 12"
- Estate Option Fixture: Width 18"
- Garden Option Fixture: Width 8"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Diameter 5.38"
- Estate Option Fixture: Diameter 7.25"
- Garden Option Fixture: Diameter 3.5"
- Entryway Option Fixture: Depth 12"
- Estate Option Fixture: Depth 18"
- Garden Option Fixture: Depth 8"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Grupo B.lux Kanpazar 80 Outdoor Floor Lamp is derived from the surroundings for which it was created, the fixtures scale, form and illumination combine to emit a calming glow and feeling of serenity. The Kanpazar 80 Outdoor Floor Lamp ...
The Hubbardton Forge Ellipse Outdoor Wall Sconce with Glass Options weaves a harmonious aura by creating luminous light in your outdoor space. The Ellipse Outdoor Wall Sconce with Glass Options features hand-blown glass shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.. Hubbardton ...
Inspired by the storage vessels of antiquity, the Bover Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp modernizes that classic silhouette. Hand-wrapped polyethylene fibers are woven into the elongated basketlike shape, and treated to withstand exposure to the elements. Inside, a Frosted polyethylene globe ...