Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Outdoor Gregg Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ludovica e Roberto Palomba
- Finish: White
- Polyethylene shade
- Fixture secures directly into the ground
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: White
Size: Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Medium Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Cable: Length 94"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 12.19", Height 10.5", Depth 10.25", Weight 6.4 Lbs.
- Large Option Cable: Length 94"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 18.5", Height 15.75", Depth 15.75", Weight 11.91 Lbs.
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 94"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 23.5", Height 20", Depth 20", Weight 16.09 Lbs.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bringing the warmth and comfort of interior illumination outdoors, the Bover Fora Outdoor Floor Lamp is a transitional option for patios and porches. With an open-weave double shade design, this durable outdoor floor lamp complements essentially any décor scheme.. The ...
The Marset TXL Floor Lamp was designed by Joan Gaspar to illuminate exterior spaces with all the warmth and style of an interior floor lamp. The flared shade is made out of ribbons of Off-White water-resistant textilene (fiberglass and plastic) ...
Inspired by the storage vessels of antiquity, the Bover Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp modernizes that classic silhouette. Hand-wrapped polyethylene fibers are woven into the elongated basketlike shape, and treated to withstand exposure to the elements. Inside, a Frosted polyethylene globe ...