The De Majo Otto x Otto 3 Light Linear Suspension adds an element of modern geometry to interior decor in a design that creates crisp, clear downlighting. The Otto x Otto 3 Light Linear Suspension features three light fixtures, each with eight stacked sheets of glass. Each sheet can be turned on a central axis to create a smooth-sided cube or a stepped pattern.
Since its inception in 1947, De Majo Illuminazione has become a leader in Italian lighting design, offering a diverse line of products, from traditional Venetian glass chandeliers to sophisticated contemporary modern designs based in Murano glass. De Majo matches the skills of contemporary Italian designers with the production techniques of Murano. Each piece of glass is signed and each De Majo fixture comes with a certificate of authenticity.
The Otto x Otto 3 Light Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Three cube-shaped fixtures, each with eight adjustable, Extra Clear, Soda Ash glass sheets.
- Adaptor plate for mounting on 4 in. junction box.
- Field-adjustable suspension cable.
- Clear cords.
- Designed by Francesco Dei Rossi.
- Fixture: Overall Width 19.62"
- Hanging Length: Overall Length Adjustable To 67"
- Glass Cube: Height 3.12", Width 3.12", Length 3.12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...