Terzani, located in Florence Italy, is known for taking artisan culture and applying it to lighting sculpture. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Orten'zia Cluster Pendant is available with the following:
- 8 hand-soldered metal "petal" shades
- Metal supports
- Ceiling canopy included
- Field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Bruno Rainaldi
Finish: Gold, Nickel
- One 200 Watt 120 Volt Type KX-2000 T3 E12 Base Xenon lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 14.2", Diameter 11.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.