Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Solid central trim ring accent
- Round ceiling canopy
- Plastic washers (to lower the glass if desired)
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 820 (per light)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Shade Color: White Opal
Finish: Antique Brass, Brushed Brass, Hand Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.38", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3502SOL AB, 3502SOL BB, 3502SOL HBOB, 3502SOL PB, 3502SOL PN, 3502SOL SN, 3503SOL AB, 3503SOL BB, 3503SOL HBOB, 3503SOL PB, 3503SOL PN, 3503SOL SN, 3505SOL AB, 3505SOL BB, 3505SOL HBOB, 3505SOL PB, 3505SOL PN, 3505SOL SN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.