Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Solid central trim ring accent
- Round ceiling canopy
- Plastic washers (to lower the glass if desired)
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 820 (per light)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Shade Color: White Opal
Finish: Antique Brass, Brushed Brass, Hand Brushed Old Bronze, Polished Brass, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.38", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.