Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- Brushed stainless steel frame with ABS back
- White paper clock face with clear glass front
- Black print Index-style dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, 2011
- Made in The Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Small Option Item: Diameter 9.8", Depth 1.81"
- Medium Option Item: Diameter 13.8", Depth 2.44"
- Large Option Item: Diameter 17.7", Depth 2.44"
- Extra Large Option Item: Diameter 21.7", Depth 2.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.