FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Arabic Dial is available with the following:
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra in 2011
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS, glass
- Brushed stainless steel frame with ABS back
- White paper clock face with clear glass front
- Black print Arabic-style dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Battery Type: 1 AA (Included)
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 17.7":
- Medium Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 13.8":
- Small Option Item Depth 1.81", Diameter 9.8":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT10011, LT10012, LT10013
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In addition to its useful function as a timepiece, the Kartell Crystal Palace Clock dazzles in modern spaces with its mix of ethnic-inspired textures and bright neon colors. It is molded out of a thermoplastic technopolymer, making it as hardy ...
Soften the passage of time with the LEFF Amsterdam Felt Wall Clock. The clock's body is a fuzzy lightweight shell made out of 60% recycled PET felt, molded in a single step with raised index-style markings. Smooth powder-coated hands contrast ...