The One with numbers. Designed by Wiebe Teertstra, the LEFF Amsterdam One Wall Clock Arabic Dial features delicate hands and a slim stainless steel case, with bold black numbers that are made easy to read against the white polypropylene face. At nearly two feet around, it's big, balanced and anything but basic.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Arabic Dial is available with the following:
- White polypropylene clock face with Stainless Steel outer edge
- Arabic dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Requires one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra
- Item: Diameter 21.7", Depth 2.44"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
One Wall Clock by LEFF Amsterdam