FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The One Wall Clock Arabic Dial is available with the following:
- Designed by Wiebe Teertstra in 2011
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS, glass
- Brushed stainless steel frame with ABS back
- White paper clock face with clear glass front
- Black print Arabic-style dial
- Silent Japanese movement
- Made of recyclable materials
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Battery Type: 1 AA (Included)
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In Netherlands
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 17.7":
- Medium Option Item Depth 2.44", Diameter 13.8":
- Small Option Item Depth 1.81", Diameter 9.8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT10011, LT10012, LT10013
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The name of the Vitra Flock of Butterflies Clock by George Nelson is derived from the clock's multi-dimensional, wing-like structure. Around a warm, textural wood face, numerous triangular cuts of aluminum angle outward from the clock's spindles. Their silvery, reflective ...
A mid-century modern classic design by George Nelson, the Vitra Wheel Clock features 12 walnut rods tipped in silvery aluminum. This seemingly simple design actually creates a unique optical illusion. Stare at the center of the joined rods, and you'll ...
Give new meaning to the term "golden hour." The Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Creator's Edition Gold Wall Clock has all the clean, modern style and state-of-the-art LED technology of the classic QLOCKTWO but with a decidedly glamorous upgrade. This limited ...