In 1997, Blu Dot was established in Minneapolis by three college friends with a shared passion for art, architecture and design. Then and today, their goal is to bring good design to as many people as possible, collaborating to create modern home furnishings and accessories that are useful, affordable and exceedingly desirable.
The One Night Stand Sleeper Sofa is available with the following:
- Base Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- Frame Material: Solid hardwood and plywood, stainless steel base
- Matching accent pillows included
- Craig upholstery: 80% polyester/20% linen
- Edwards upholstery: 70% acrylic/28% wool/2% nylon
- Assembly Required
- Made In China
Color: Craig Red, Edwards Light Grey, Edwards Navy
- Arm: Height 23"
- Item: Width 80", Height 30", Depth 32"
- Seat: Height 17.5", Depth 22"
- Sleeper: Width 80", Height 11", Depth 62"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...
The versatile, squared-off form of the Gus Modern Atwood Sofa makes it ideal for any modern space. The highly tailored piece features blind-tufted and top-stitched upholstery, finished off with piping details. The FSC-certified solid wood frame and tapered legs are ...
In designer Hella Jongerius' home country of Holland, "polder" refers to low-lying flatlands divided into sections for different agricultural purposes. The Vitra Polder Sofa recalls this landscape with its differing horizontally-shaped cushions and mix of fabric colors and types. A ...