The Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Wall Sconce-Left and Right No. 206301 has asymmetrical hand-forged wrought iron bars that add height and a deep finish that contrasts with the cylindrical hand-blown opal or stone glass shade. It comes in both left and right versions for balance when flanking opposite sides of a hallway, entryway or mirror.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Wall Sconce-Left and Right No. 206301 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 16.7", Width 4.5", Depth 5.1"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ondrian by Hubbardton Forge