Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Tiered Multi-Light Suspension is available with the following:
- 12 cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Triangular ceiling canopy
- 3 stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Opal, Pearl, Stone
- Twelve 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Width 27.5", Depth 28.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 50", Adjustable To 68.3"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Canopy: Width 10.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.