Asymmetrical yet balanced, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Tiered Chandelier features distressed bars juxtaposed against the soft, organic look of cylindrical pressed glass shades. Great for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees. Height is adjustable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Tiered Chandelier is available with the following:
- 4 cylindrical glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 28.3", Adjustable To 37"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 34.3", Adjustable To 48.9"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 40.3", Adjustable To 58.6"
- Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 19.5"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Canopy: Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ondrian by Hubbardton Forge