Asymmetrical yet balanced, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Tiered Chandelier features distressed bars juxtaposed against the soft, organic look of cylindrical pressed glass shades. Great for sloped ceilings up to 45 degrees. Height is adjustable. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Tiered Chandelier - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- 4 cylindrical Opal glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Bronze finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 19.5"
- Suspension: Height Adjustable From 40.3", Adjustable To 58.6"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ondrian by Hubbardton Forge