With clean lines and clean light, the Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Bath Bar is a fitting final touch over the sink or vanity in a transitional bathroom. The bar is comprised of hand-forged wrought iron available in a number of finishes to complement and contrast with the hand-blown cylindrical opal or stone glass shades.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron base
- Wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 7.2", Width 19", Depth 5.3"
- Shade: Height 5.24", Diameter 3.54"
- Wall Plate: Height 4.4", Width 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ondrian by Hubbardton Forge