Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Adjustable Chandelier No. 136305 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Square canopy kit
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
Shade Color: Opal, Stone
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Option: Long, Short, Standard
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Fluorescent option utilizes six 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29.8", Adjustable To 34.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 40.6"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 40.5", Adjustable To 46.1"
- Fixture: Width 42.4", Depth 25"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Canopy: Width 4.8", Length 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.