Asymmetrical yet balanced, with distressed bars standing in fine contrast to the simple contemporary lines..that is the hallmark of the Ondrian Collection. The Hubbardton Forge Ondrian Adjustable Chandelier No. 136305 features a hand-forged wrought iron frame available in several finishes and six cylindrical hand-blown opal glass shades. This tiered pendant is available in incandescent and fluorescent lamping, and the stem is adjustable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Ondrian Adjustable Chandelier No. 136305 is available with the following:
- Hand-blown glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron body
- Square canopy kit
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Adjustable stem
- Slope ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Fluorescent option utilizes six 9 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Short Option: Length Adjustable From 29.8", Adjustable To 34.2"
- Standard Option: Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 40.6"
- Long Option: Length Adjustable From 40.5", Adjustable To 46.1"
- Fixture: Width 42.4", Depth 25"
- Shade: Height 5.37", Diameter 2.99"
- Canopy: Width 4.8", Length 4.8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ondrian by Hubbardton Forge