Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ondine Wall Sconce (Natural Brass/Black and Gold/Large) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Rectangular Black Parchment and Gold Tortoise Lining shade
- Natural Brass finish
- Metal base with crystal accent
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 20", Depth 8"
- Shade: Height 8", Width 10.5", Depth 5"
- Plate: Height 7", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.