Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ondine Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular shade
- Metal base with crystal accent
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Finish: Natural Brass with Black Parchment and Gold Tortoise Lining, Natural Brass with Off White Silk, Natural Brass with Ruby Red Silk, Silver with Black Parchment and Silver Tortoise Lining, Silver with Off White Silk, Silver with Taupe Parchment and Matte Silver Lining
Size: Small, Large
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Depth 6.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 6.5", Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Plate: Height 6", Width 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Depth 8"
- Large Option Shade: Height 8", Width 10.5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Plate: Height 7", Width 5"
- Small Shade: Width 8.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.