From their headquarters in Ontario, Canada, Alico Lighting has been "bringing your world to light" for more than fifty years. Their line of high-quality transitional and contemporary indoor lighting both illuminates and beautifies, all the while employing the latest in energy-saving lighting technology.
The Ombra Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- White Opal glass shades
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made In China
Shade Color: White Opal
Finish: Chrome, Polished Satin Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Depth 5.5", Height 7.62", Length 17"
- 2 Light Option Shade: Diameter 6.25", Height 4.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Depth 5.5", Height 7.62", Length 25.5"
- 3 Light Option Shade: Diameter 6.25", Height 4.25"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Depth 5.5", Height 7.62", Length 34"
- 4 Light Option Shade: Diameter 6.25", Height 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.