Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Olivia Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Cast Brass
- Shade Material: Hardback Linen
- Small uses 4 lamps, Medium and Large use 8
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Nickel, Polished Brass
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Four 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Eight 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Large Option Fixture Height 42", Diameter 29", Weight 78 Lbs.:
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 42", Adjustable To 114":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 36.5", Diameter 23.25", Weight 54 Lbs.:
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 36.5", Adjustable To 108.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 6":
- Small Option Fixture Height 26.5", Diameter 17", Weight 25 Lbs.:
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 31.5", Adjustable To 98.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
102-44, 102-46, 102-48
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Fine lighting inspired by shingle roofs. The Fabbian Roofer Drum Pendant shade is made out of rows of recycled semi-rigid (and machine washable!) rubbery scales that have been clipped in an overlapping pattern around a drum-shaped metal frame. Available in ...
A soft contemporary piece with the hint of Art Deco design. The Hubbardton Forge Axis Medium Adjustable Drum Pendant features hand-forged wrought iron supports that contrast with pressed glass for a strong. balanced look in the entryway. dining room or ...
Let lighting take the lead role in your décor. The Corbett Lighting Harlow Drum Pendant adds a classic Hollywood touch via clean lines and streamlined shine. Its central characteristic is a faceted Crystal column encircled by a hardback linen shade. ...